Thursday, September 25, 2008

Best pizza




Pizza, Pizza ,Pizza, thats better now thats out of my system.
Has anyone ever had a wonder pizza that they still remember?
WhenI lived at ashgrove there was a pizza place ( napoli I think) where me and my friend ordered the super special deluxe. Sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts ,fetta cheese, numerous anchovies + normal toppings; dripping with cheese It was the best (and saltiest) pizza ever...
Normally if I'm starving I could eat a large pizza easily. My friend is even greedier. We struggled with this monster.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 8, 2008 at 12:20 AM , Blogger Puchilandia said...

Thought I better tell you I had a mini pizza from the Myer Centre - good , cheesy, greasy and garlicky...My treat next time or perhaps if you take a Sunday @ BSQ!

 
At December 1, 2008 at 10:06 PM , Blogger Ben said...

mmm, I'm hungry now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home